Please contact S & J Homestay directly for current placement and airport pickup service fees. All placement and airport pickup fees are non-refundable and must be received at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
To obtain airport pickup service, students and visitors must arrange an appropriate arrival and departure time. Please contact us for further information and suggested times.
S & J Homestay offers students and visitors accommodations at one low monthly fee which will include a private furnished room and two meals per day. Breakfast and Dinner will be provided. Payment of host fees will be paid by the student or visitor directly to the host family on a monthly basis. Daily rates are available for short or partial stays. For other accomodations, such as hotel or B & B, prices will vary. Please contact our office by email for current rates.
For English School Placement, please contact us for current program information, costs of registration fees and tuition costs. We can assist in providing students with conversation classes and Business English programs to suit each students needs. Tutorial information is also available.
All fees quoted will be in Canadian Dollar amounts and must be wire transferred to our Banking Centre and arrive no later than 2 weeks prior to arrival. Wire transfer information will be given once a host family has been selected and the student or visitor is ready to confirm their placement.
1) Please select the Student Registration information above and email S & J Homestay with the required registration information in full detail.
2) Once we receive your application form, we will contact you with a list of families most suitable to your requirements for your selection.
3) You will select a host family from the list and email us your preferred host family choice.
4) We will place the host family you have chosen on HOLD.
5) We will send you a HOLD confirmation letter along with wire transfer information to allow you to send us your placement and airport pickup fees. If you are registering for one of our English programs also, you will wire transfer all tuition and registration fees with your placement fees.
6) Once your fees have been received, we will contact you and your host family to CONFIRM your homestay placement. If you are registering in one of our English programs, you will also receive a copy of your school placement confirmation.